Thursday, November 13, 2008

333

Three things about me and then you, ok?

3 is perfectly enough thank you....

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. dancer
2. high tech PR Executive
3. artist management ( music)

Three places I have lived:
1. London , England
2. Perth, Australia
3. Los Angeles, California

TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. True blood

Three places I have been:
1. North Island, New Zealand
2. Jamaica ( no, she wanted to go)
3. Kelantan, Malaysia

Three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. Dragonfly Artisans
2. Crafty OCS peeps
3. Leenie

Three of my favorite foods:no meat
1. Shepherdless pie
2. chocolate?
3. Cheese and Tomato sarnie

Three friends I think will respond:
1. none (unless drunk)
2. see #1
3. possibly Top Marks

Things I am looking forward to:
1. wealth to share
2. tripping when I'm old and wrinkly
3. having a wedding ceremony with witnesses

So what's supposed to happen with this Fnord Forward is...create fear that you may spoil someone's fun if you don't do as requested...

Hit forward, copy/paste, whatever..delete my (inane) answers and type in your answers. Then send this to few good friends (or enemies) and family INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little unknown facts ( that you probably shouldn't know) about those who know you.

enjoy.

No comments: